Hardest and Easiest City Site

So, having spent four days with this game, I feel confident that I know barely a quarter of all the things that it has to offer. However, I have spent a great deal of time nursing the question: which are the best and worst cities to play in SimCity 5.

And now, I believe I have the answer.

Hardest

The worst city I could possibly imagine trying to conquer is Twain (Whitewater Valley) -- which is completely devoid of character, resources, and life. I'm pretty sure Sims test their nuclear weapons here. If you look upon it, you will immediately turn to dust. I beg you not to even consider trying this one.

Easiest

If you wanted to sit back and throw down a city without any fear of running out of resources, plenty of water, wind power plants churning out buckets of money, and plenty of friends to help push you further and further upward, the city that I would choose is Ceylon Steppes (Horizon Archipelago).

The region in which it is located is full of resources to exploit, it has no less than level two for all five resources, and the topography is mellow. It get's my seal of approval for anyone who is new to the game or just looking to veg out for an hour or twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment